Organic Coconut Sap Vinegar
GreenLife Organic Coconut Sap Vinegar is unpasteurised vinegar from fermented coconut sap. It is a good source of minerals and vitamins, including potassium (which helps balance electrolytes, control blood pressure, and process sugar), ascorbic acid or vitamin C (an important antioxidant) and certain B vitamins, particularly B2 or riboflavin (an important vitamin that is essential in the body’s energy production, cellular function, and metabolism). It has prebiotic that promotes digestive health.
Organic Coconut Sap Vinegar has low glycemic (GI of only 35) and contains 17 amino acids. Amino acids have an alkalizing effect on the body, aid digestion, contribute to the repair and rebuilding of muscle tissue, enhance brain and nervous system function, and boost the immune system and energy levels. Organic Coconut Sap Vinegar can be used in dressing of salads, marinades, internal cleansing program, people with dietary restrictions like vegetarians & vegans, good ingredient in pickled papaya, dip in chicharon and other snack and food preparation.
Organic Coconut Sap Vinegar 375ml
- Delicious with authentic coconut sourness
- With all benefits of apple cider vinegar plus 17 amino acids
- Lower blood sugar response to meal
- With prebiotec that promote digestive health
- Best for marinades, cooking, dressing, sauces or drink 3 tbsp before meal to increase fullness